Anyway, From what I've read basically the only thing that really matters to those of us searching for the biggest breasts are the letters. As shown here, the cup size is what actually determines how large the breasts actually are, while the numbers are simply a measure of how big the woman's rib cage is. So, back to our example, the woman in a 34DD would have breasts one inch larger on a frame 4 inches smaller than the 38D.
The hard math goes like this: After finding the "band size" around the ribs and "bust size" over the nipples, you subtract the larger from the smaller and difference gives us the cup number, with A = 1", B = 2", J = 10" and so on. So, when a model posts something crazy like 153XXX, they're probably telling the bust size and not the actual band size because most guys just won't know the difference and think "damn, my last gf was only a 36C, this girl must be huge!"
The other mystery is the double letters: Which is bigger, a 28DDD or a 28F? Though the answer depends on who made the bra, the real answer is nothing! After D, every consecutive letter can be expressed as a number of D's, such as E=DD, F=DDD and so fourth. But what about HH or GG? I've always followed suit that the extra letters only meant 1 more inch on the scale, so an HH is also considered an I cup. I can understand why models would choose to say HH instead of I, two H's just sound so much bigger by comparison and look bigger too! If I say HH versus III, I would assume the HH is bigger when in fact the III is actually a K, muuuuch larger. In any case, what do you do? Just know your alphabet and reduce multiple letters to their single letter counterpart [HHH=J, DDD=F and so on] because it makes it a bit easier to compare apples to oranges, or perhaps watermelons to pumpkins ;)
Below we see Fuko, the Japanese phenomenon with P-cup breasts!
Out and in a bra, for comparison
Of course, there is no standard among bra companies, or countries for that matter, so when I hear the famous Fuko is a P-cup, I have to wonder if their use of centimeters has anything to do with it. Also, seeing conversion charts from US to UK also leaves me to wonder: is Rachel's JJ cup the same in the states? I suppose these are questions best left unanswered because everyone knows there is so much more to a woman the numbers defining the bra she wears.Anyway, I hope this has been helpful in categorizing models better and at least helping to understand that most wonderful of inventions: the bra. Next time it'll be back to business as we travel back and look at old favorites and talk about our world without mega-implants.
Cheers,
CG
